The philosophy of our Company is encoded in three letters CVO and goes for:
In our team of professionals every consultant specialises in a specific business area, thus we are the only who ensure specialised search & selection of highly qualified professionals and managers.
- Accessibility. With one point of contact client receives complete recruitment & HR services list within the Baltic market.
- Our goal is for you to benefit from the expertise of our consultants within their area of specialisation and to provide you with a high quality and professional recruitment service in each of our core discipline.
- Positon we strive for: labour market experts.
- Competence in attracting foreign investors and creating new work places. Since 2006 CVO Recruitment Latvia has been cooperating with the Investment and Development Agency of Latvia (LIAA) in the field of attraction of foreign investors. 26 potential investors have been consulted, 9 of those companies have successfully started their operations in Latvia, 1000 work places have been opened and 300 employees were recruited directly with our support
- Seminars and presentations at conferences on the topic of the labour market recruitment trends, i.e. LPVA – Latvian Association of Personnel Management
- Close and regular cooperation with business media such as “Dienas Bizness” (“Daily Business”), “Kapitāls (“Capital”), “Forbes” and iFinanses.lv
- In 2014 we launched a new initiative – Recruitment Laboratory – discussion format on topics related to the labour market actualities and recruitment trends
- Preparation of annual updates for the handbook “Personnel Management Manual”, published by “Dienas Bizness”
- Active cooperation with high schools and youth organizations, including the organization of workshops and seminars on career and professional development issues.
In order to provide an entire list of HR support services, we work in close cooperation with the Company Simplika, which is one of the first companies to introduce innovative personnel leases, outstaffing and HR administration services within the Latvian market.
- Temporary Staffing
- Staff Leasing
- HR Outstaffing
- Secretary Replacement
- Payroll Outsourcing
- Mass Recruitment
- Candidate selection for entry level and specialist positions