- Your personal data – CV, letter of motivation and other transferred information – shall be stored in the confidential database of CVO Recruitment; database is closed and protected, available only to specialists involved in CVO Recruitment selection projects by using individually assigned passwords; database is located on internal server without internet access.
- Please include in your CV only such information that relates to professional activity and competence. Such sensitive data as nationality, family status, personal ID number or address of residence (except for specified city where you would like to work) should not be included in CV. Please take into account that information that is not applicable to professional activity will be deleted from CV. However, for us to be able to contact you provide your contact information: telephone number and e-mail address.
- Personal data shall be stored and processed for the following purposes: for use in personnel selection projects and informing the candidates regarding new appropriate job opportunities.
- Personal data will not be transferred to the third parties without prior consent of the owner (subject) of the personal data. Therefore, your CV may be transferred to the potential employer only after a telephone call or interview in person, thus obtaining your consent for participation in further rounds of personnel selection project.
- You may receive your personal data (CV and other provided information), request to make changes therein or recall (delete) the data from the database of CVO Recruitment. In order to do it, please send your request to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make changes or will contact you within the period of two business days.
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement.