The most demanded professionals in Latvia
The most demanded professionals in Latvia according to CVO Recruitment’s market research and recruitment projects. Year 2015 was filled with new experiences and discoveries for our team. We have successfully accomplished specific, narrow niche research, as well as continuing our initiative of attracting foreign investors in addition to traditional projects. The most frequent questions in labour market consultations were related to recruitment, employee development and re-qualification issues. The following graph displays the most demanded profiles in 2014 and 2015, as well as the number of contacts accumulated by CVO Recruitment in each sector. *The total volume of our confidential database exceeds 60.000.
The recently accomplished market research covers a wide range of specializations including one of the most demanded profiles for the last three years, Finance Professionals, Latvia and Baltic States. The most comprehensive research accomplished within such projects includes:
- Planning and Reporting Management
- Finance and Business Control
- Accounting and Finance analysis
- Treasury Management
The other most demanded group continues to be Business Development Professionals with responsibilities for Latvia and the Baltics or even larger regions, as well as possessing export experience to Scandinavia, Europe and CIS countries. Major profiles: Key Account Managers for FMCG/food production industries, Hi Tech & IT project managers, and sales engineers. Additional focus was placed on the retail sector, i.e. retail chain management and development profiles.
We are particularly pleased with the growing interest in Production Management and Technical Engineering Professionals. We have accomplished broad market research both in food and industrial production sectors including Production Managers, Food Technologists, Product Development Managers, Quality Managers (Lean, Continuous Improvement), and Chemists.
Other profiles of high interest include:
- Pharmacy: Product Group Management and Clinical Research Specialists
- HR: HR Business Partner (Baltic States), HR & Benefits Lead, and HR Administrative Manager
- Supply Chain Management (production and wholesale)
- Marketing & PR Professionals: Marketing Managers (production industry), retail, and B2B. PR as an internal function and agency staff
- Digital Marketing: Social Media and Web Administration, and “GoogleAdWords” Professionals
- IT: Regional IR Director, “.net” Programmers, System Administrators, Maintenance Specialists, and other profiles
The most unique projects and thorough market reaserch in 2015 accomplished for several profiles:
- Finance Market Business Development Manager (FOREX)
- Welding Solutions Consultant
- Timber Measurement Expert
In addition to traditional recruitment projects, we are continuing our efforts in new work place development in Latvia in close cooperation with the Investment and Development Agency of Latvia.
Two new Business Service Centres (BSC) started operations in Riga in 2014 and 2015. As a result, 140 specialists obtained a new job with our support, and teams are continuing to grow. We still continue to cooperate with other BSCs aimed at attracting talented young people with good foreign language skills and learning agility.
Are you aware of critical positions in your company? Do you know which specialists are the most demanded in the labour market?
If you are interested in these or other issues, you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com