|This vacancy is no longer valid
This is a fantastic opportunity for dedicated and motivated individual who’s mission is to drive employee awareness, affinity and engagement.
Internal Communications Manager (Nordics)
You will lead, design and deliver the internal communications and engagement activities across the business in the Nordic region.
You will be entrusted to
- Support the Head of People to define, build and grow the company culture and values
- Deliver initiatives identified in the People agenda that drive improvement and a high-performance culture
- Provide guidance to Top management as to best practices in communicating with employees to elevate productivity, performance and pride
- Lead and manage the internal engagement survey implementation, ensuring the leadership team has access to insights that inform positive change
- To ensure the intranet reflects Company’s employer brand, culture and continues to be a relevant and useful platform for employees
- To oversee social activity and performance update events including monthly socials, Christmas and summer parties, and other annual events
- 5 years’ experience in the role covering organizational / internal communications, PR, or marketing communications, within international environment
- Experienced to develop strategic communications plans, to advise senior leaders on communications strategy, and also – to deliver at the tactical level
- Strong written communication, presentation and planning skills with demonstrated experience speaking and writing clearly and convincingly
- Experience working across multiple levels and functions; able to develop networks internally and externally
- Coping well working on multiple tasks, able to prioritize and lead action plan with pragmatism
- A true team-player who is able to work with remote team members
- Practical knowledge of communication techniques, tools, trends & digital media
- Fluent working knowledge of English language
Salary level: 2800 – 3200 EUR. Company benefits package.
Our client – the leading multinational FMCG company representing fast growing products’ categories and brands beloved by loyal consumers. Company mission is to help people live happier and healthier.