Bepco is the leading returnable packaging service provider in Eastern Europe, having operations in the Baltics and Bulgaria. Our main products are returnable plastic crates and plastic pallets. Bepco goal is to be the biggest returnable transport packaging pooling operation in the Central and Eastern Europe.
Bepco main operations in Latvia are returnable plastic packaging renting, washing and return logistics services for food producers and retail chains. Our present clients are all retail chains and many major Latvian food producers.
Country Manager’s main target is to develop Bepco Latvian business through active sales and networking, run washing centre and return logistics with necessary efficiency and take care of Bepco local employees according to local regulations and company internal culture.
Country Manager should understand different production and supply processes for being able to analyse and provide the best solution for client’s transport packaging. Convince different level of decision makers for change and innovate their supply processes for more sustainable solution.
- Responsible for Latvian business development, financial targets and growing company profit
– Direct sales activities with Key customers and networking with local business community
– Implementing new business opportunities and services
– Creating local and adopting group PR, marketing and communication activities
- Building up efficient organization and development of warehouse and washing centre operations according to the company’s budget and Latvian legislations
– Full team building responsibility according to the vision and present needs
– Machinery and automation projects, energy efficiency developments
- Organizing local operational activities according to the company KPI’s
– Delivery and return logistic
– Washing and warehousing operations
– Asset tracking and data management
- Development, implementation, and continuous improvement of the service
- Reporting directly to Bepco board
- Energetic, proactive and goal minded personality who would like to make an impact on new market trends’ development
- At least 5 years of team leading and management experience (within production, logistics, sales and marketing)
- Practically skilled in networking and business development (communicating on necessary level of decision makers)
- Previous experience in the field of logistics, (food) production or retail. Good understanding of supply chain processes
- Ability to learn and analyse business processes in a higher level, read and fill company financial reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Latvian and English language skills are mandatory
- An exciting opportunity to make world cleaner and sustainable
- Enthusiastic colleagues and international development opportunities
- Challenging and dynamic work environment with a freedom to make important decisions
- Trainings, seminars, and other individual development opportunities
- Possibility to use company’s car
- Base salary from 5 000 EUR gross plus monthly and annual bonus on the top
Apply for the vacancy "Country Manager"
Recruitment Latvia, SIA. Address: Rīga, K.Valdemāra 33-35. Reg.No 40003955719. Licence issued by the State Employment Agency No 56 (18.04.2008). Ph. 67356120.