|This vacancy is no longer valid|
Bepco is the leading returnable packaging service provider in Eastern Europe, having operations in the Baltics and Bulgaria. Our main products are returnable plastic crates and plastic pallets. Bepco goal is to be the biggest returnable transport packaging pooling operation in the Central and Eastern Europe.
Bepco main operations in Latvia are returnable plastic packaging renting, washing and return logistics services for food producers and retail chains. Our present clients are all retail chains and many major Latvian food producers.
Country Manager’s main target is to develop Bepco Latvian business through active sales and networking, run washing centre and return logistics with necessary efficiency and take care of Bepco local employees according to local regulations and company internal culture.
Country Manager should understand different production and supply processes for being able to analyse and provide the best solution for client’s transport packaging. Convince different level of decision makers for change and innovate their supply processes for more sustainable solution.
– Direct sales activities with Key customers and networking with local business community
– Implementing new business opportunities and services
– Creating local and adopting group PR, marketing and communication activities
– Full team building responsibility according to the vision and present needs
– Machinery and automation projects, energy efficiency developments
– Delivery and return logistic
– Washing and warehousing operations
– Asset tracking and data management