Antalis is a member of the Kokusai Pulp & Paper Group, a worldwide leader in Papers, Packaging and Visual Communication distribution based in Japan. Antalis is socially responsible and agile in broadening company’s business portfolio, accelerating their digital transformation, developing their teams and achieving strong returns on capital employed.
On behalf of our client, we are inviting You to join Antalis Finance team as
Accounts Payable Accountant
You will be entrusted to
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verification and recording accounts payable data for Antalis Latvia, Finland and Norway regions
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by working closely with other departments and by reconciling vendor accounts
- Take active part in continuous improvement projects
We believe You will succeed in the role if You have:
- Bachelor degree (or still studying) in Finance, Economics or BA
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Good command of English and Latvian – both written and spoken
- Strong skills in MS Office software
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Will be considered as advantage:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience with iScala or MediusFlow systems
- Knowledge of any Scandinavian language
Among your benefits:
- You will become a member of a professional Finance team and learn from experienced and welcoming colleagues
- You will develop your communication skills by cooperating with colleagues from the Baltics, Finland and Norway
- You will work in a modern international company with an ergonomic work environment
Join the company and gain:
- Friendly colleagues & supportive Management
- “Work from home” possibility (up to 3 working days a week) & Flex work hours
- Financial support for getting to the office and free parking
- Salary level starting from 1300 € gross monthly & company benefits (health insurance, computer, mobile phone, Team building activities)
- International work environment that will develop Your skills and encourage for progress in Your career
Antalis vision is to strengthen company as the leading and most trusted international business-to-business distributor of papers, packaging, Visual Communication, supplies and equipment and associated services.
Antalis mission is to deliver excellence for their customers through expertise and innovation in the products and services that company provide and in their relationships with business partners and stakeholders.
Many employees with different professional experience, education and age have started and successfully developed their careers in Antalis.
We believe that you will succeed too!
Apply for the vacancy "Accounts Payable Accountant"
Recruitment Latvia, SIA. Address: Rīga, K.Valdemāra 33-35. Reg.No 40003955719. Licence issued by the State Employment Agency No 56 (18.04.2008). Ph. 67356120.