Happy to meet You!
We are – CVO Recruitment& Simplika – the leading recruitment and staffing services agency in the Baltic States.
Since 2000 we have encouraged thousands of people to take the next step in their career and have supported hundreds of companies launches and further business expansion. Our group of companies has offices in Estonia, Lithuania, Poland and Romania.
This is long-waited opportunity for hands-on and open-minded personality, who values team work, is willing to gain real experience in HR and Consultancy business, and enjoys workday filled with all kind of activities!
CVO Recruitment Latvia and Simplika invite You to join our friendly team as
HR & ADMIN ASSISTANT
You will support Chief Accountant, Payroll Business Coordinator and Recruitment Team in their daily activities, such as
- Accounting: prepare invoices in various systems (internal& client based), coordinate invoices sent out to clients, gather supporting documentation and information for internal and client reports
- Payroll business support: prepare personnel documentation and file management, ensure communication with temp employees
- Recruitment projects: update information in internal databases, conduct target research, coordinate communication with candidates and clients
- Your practical experience covers (at least) some of planned responsibilities
- You like to learn new things and apply them in real life
- You have got Bachelor in Economics, Finance, Accounting or other relevant area
- Fluent English and Latvian, conversational Russian
- Very good computer skills, especially MS Excel
- Well – organized, detail-oriented and responsible
- You have good sense of humour and believe Life is full of Opportunities.
Salary level: 900 – 1100 € gross. Company benefits. Career development is guaranteed.
Let’s shape the future of Latvian Talent Market together! Join us!
Apply for the vacancy "ADMINISTRATIVE & HR ASSISTANT"
Recruitment Latvia, SIA. Address: Rīga, K.Valdemāra 33-35. Reg.No 40003955719. Licence issued by the State Employment Agency No 56 (18.04.2008). Ph. 67356120.