We proudly represent – Yukon Advanced Optics Wordwide, an innovative and high-tech group of companies, maintaining the leading position in the global market thermal visions devices. Company products are exported to more than 70 countries around the world, the main markets of which are USA and European Union.
Following the company’ s expansion strategy in Europe, we are now inviting to join the strong professional for newly opened production site in Latvia in the role of
DEPUTY DIRECTOR ( based in Daugavpils)
who will be accountable for setting up production infrastructure, establishing strong professional relationships with governmental institutions and organizing supply chain processes.
- You have university degree (preferably related to production management, quality, business or supply chain)
- You are experienced within production management role (for at least 5 years) and practically skilled in the following areas
- Operational (security & safety) and facility maintenance
- Customs and logistics processes (import-export operations)
- Liaison with governmental institutions
- You are knowledgeable within Latvian legislation (labor law, commercial law, customs law) & international business law (would be considered as advantage)
- You have experience in facility’s construction process supervision (would be considered as advantage)
- You speak fluently Latvian and Russian languages. English is desirable.
WHAT IN IS THERE FOR YOU
- Unique opportunity to be the success ground of production operation launch in Latvia
- True ability to influence processes and future development
- Professional career opportunities
- Salary: 3000 – 4000 EUR gross, bonuses & other company benefits
Join the leading global market player and become inevitable part of tomorrow’ s innovation trend within the field of thermal vision devices!