We are proud to announce this unique opportunity to join a fast-growing technology startup company operating in Europe. As part of expansion, we are now looking for ambitious individual to join company team in the role of
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Provide monthly, quarterly, yearly, timely and high-quality management reports of business units to Head Office, Divisional management, according to Group Accounting Principles
- Develop a structure in order to deliver accurate/ timely financial information management
- Cost control
- Ensure that accounting policies and controls are implemented, continuously reviewed, maintained and documented in accordance with the requirements of the laws and regulations
- Cooperate closely with Group CFO and Baltics management in preparation of financial forecasts (estimates, budgets, strategies).
- Cash flow control and planning
- Ensure proper operation of the company’s financial IT system
- HR functions, salary calculations to employees (an advantage)
- University degree in Economics, Accounting and Finance
- More than 3 years’ experience in controlling, accounting or other financial function preferably within international company
- Good computer skills, accounting software knowledge
- Excellent planning, analytical skills
- Practical knowledge of accounting and financial analysis
- Fluent in Latvian and English, Russian language skills are great benefit
Salary (gross) for this position starts from 2500.00 – 3000.00 EUR. The final offer depends on experience and competence.
Explore an exciting opportunity to be a key component of a dynamic, market leading organization and deliver value to the business!