Distrelec is the leading European distributor of electronics, automation, and measurement technology. The company has local offices in 15 European countries, distribution centers in the Netherlands and Switzerland, and a central Business Center in the UK. The company’s Business Services Center successfully operates in Riga, where a united team of 100 specialists provides financial and information processing functions to all the company’s representative offices in Europe.
At the moment finance team of Nedis (https://nedis.com/en-us/business/about-nedis) is expanding, and on behalf of our Client, we are looking for an energetic and bright professional to take the upcoming challenges of
FINANCE PROJECT LEAD
You will be the key driving force of finance functions and processes’ automation and improvements for greater efficiency, accuracy, and compliance. Daily you will interact with Nedis Head of Finance, Business control, Finance control, and CFO, with all finance teams in Riga SSC and other internal departments.
Nedis Finance project lead will be responsible for the management, upgrade and development of current and future Nedis finance projects.
- Ready and willing to convert your expertise into creating an environment of continuous improvement
- Professional interest and experience in process improvement and automation opportunities.
- University degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance;
- 2+ years of work experience within accounting, economics, finance (preferably, related to GBS or SSC environment);
- Fluent Latvian and English – both written and spoken;
- Strong systems skills, ideally with SAP (ERP system);
- Analytical thinker capable of quickly adapting to different business requests
- Excels in a fast-growing/fast-paced environment
- Insightful and able to develop creative solutions to problems
- Able to handle multiple priorities, work independently, accurately and meet deadlines.
- Strong curiosity to learn, understand and apply new technologies and systematic approaches
You will be entrusted to:
- Manage, upgrade and develop ongoing and future finance projects
- Develop current processes’ model, initiate the improvements of daily tasks with automatization
- Administrate daily bank transactions in line with company policy and audit instructions
- Implement finance-related policies and renew current process descriptions
- Collaborate with auditors in terms of finance team process
- Collaborate with the IT department in terms of process improvements, system updates.
What makes our Client’s offer unique?
Truly brilliant colleagues, attractive international environment, and can-do attitude in everything they do. Other entities have a saying that there is The Riga Spirit.
- A modern open–space office in the city center
- Coffee, tea, and fresh fruit in the office
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- A lot of fun team-building events and activities
- Continuous training, support, and career opportunities
- Great health insurance after probation period
Salary level: 2000 – 2200 € gross monthly (to be discussed with each final candidate individually)
Apply for the vacancy "FINANCE PROJECT LEAD"
Recruitment Latvia, SIA. Address: Rīga, K.Valdemāra 33-35. Reg.No 40003955719. Licence issued by the State Employment Agency No 56 (18.04.2008). Ph. 67356120.