|This vacancy is no longer valid
International company Avesco is an industrial sales and service company originally founded in Langenthal as Ulrich Ammann AG 150 years ago. Avesco represents globally leading brands and provides technology, equipment, consultancy and solutions based on the latest technology. Since 2016 Avesco is the official Cat®, Sitech and Metso dealer in the Baltics.
The Company is looking for an energetic and passionate about HR challenges candidates for the role of
HR MANAGER | BALTICS
who will keep ownership of all HR matters across the Company from recruitment to performance reviews, salaries and compensation, employee’s engagement, learning, development, and employee’s induction, as well as HR reporting and analysis.
You will be:
- Overall responsibility for Avesco Baltics HR matters
- Maintaining and developing HR policies, job agreements, employment policies and procedures in compliance to Avesco standards and national Labour Law requirements
- Providing support and consultation to leadership on HR related matters, partnering to resolve complex employee relations and performance issues
- Managing the talent acquisition process, which include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified candidates for managerial and professional roles
- Responsible for salaries and other compensation systems
- Owner of Avesco HR systems
- Responding to employee-related queries and providing answers to all HR-related inquiries and requests
- Maintaining internal communication at high level, employing available tools (Beekeeper, employee’s meetings, etc.)
- Preparing regular HR internal & external reports
- Working with employee experience: Creates and delivers people practices which support positive relationships between the company and employees. Regularly participates in company Employee Opinion Survey
We believe You will succeed in the role if You have:
- 5+ years of HR management experience, preferably within international environment
- Master’s degree in HR, Business Administration, Legal or related field required
- Practical knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office or related software and can quickly learn the organization’s HR system
- Driving license (ability to drive within Baltics)
- Fluent knowledge of Latvian or Lithuanian, English (conversational Russian) – both written and spoken (everyday working language)
Remuneration: Starting from 3000 € gross (max salary level will be discussed with company representatives individually)
Working place & schedule: “Ziedu Gravas”, Marupe, Hybrid working mode (4 office days/ 1 home day)
Benefits: Health insurance (after probation period), Life insurance; Trainings to develop skills and expertise; covered mobile telephone costs
Can you be characterized with these qualities?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
Avesco’s team is welcoming new team member! Could it be You?
Let us know about Your interest by sending your CV and motivation letter.