|This vacancy is no longer valid
LightPath’s wholly-owned subsidiary, ISP Optics Latvia is one of the world-known manufacturers offering a full range of infrared products from high-performance custom infrared optical elements for over 30 years. ISP Optics Latvia manufactures in-house precision optical components including spherical, aspherical and diffractive coated IR lenses as well as offers custom optomechanical assemblies, coatings and diamond turning services.
On behalf of our long-term cooperation Client, we are now looking for an energetic and passionate about HR challenges person for the role of
HR MANAGER | Riga Factory
with daily responsibilities to:
- Act as the first line of contact for the employees for HR-related matters
- Partner with MD to ensure that performance management is embedded into the culture
- Support managers in HR processes (Recruitment, Compensation, Training, Development)
- Maintain HR information system and develop HR reports (employees, work hours and calculated salary)
- Drive recruitment processes, generate employment offers and contracts, ensure professional onboarding
- Provide retention, development, and staffing plans to proactively address talent gaps
- Develop, maintain and maintain policies and procedures to ensure that the company complies with health and safety regulations as well as best standards and corporate guidelines.
- Ensure all policies and procedures comply with company values, labor law and quality management system requirements
- Provide General data protection regulations, control data processing according to regulatory requirements
- Plan and organize the company’s sustainability events, employee engagement activities
- You are working within the HR field and most probably, You are willing to broaden the scope of your responsibilities and contribute to the organization’s success
- You have in-depth knowledge of Latvian labor law requirements and HR best practices
- You have been involved in the occupational safety field and are willing to promote a safety culture
- You have at least basic knowledge of quality management standards and GDPR regulations
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in BA or HR related and you are constantly improving your knowledge about the latest HR trends.
- You speak fluent 3 languages – Latvian, Russian and English.
- You easily find a common language with everybody.
- You are open and have a positive, solution-oriented attitude to work.
- You strive for continuous self-development and eagerly acquire new knowledge.
- You like to plan your day ahead and analyze how to be more effective.
Remuneration: Starting from €2800.00 – €3500.00 brut (salary level will be discussed with company representatives individually, depending on your qualification level)
Working place & schedule: Ganību dambis 24a, Rīga; Hybrid working schedule (4 days office / 1 day remotely)
Benefits: Health insurance (after the probation period), Life insurance; Training to develop skills and expertise; covered mobile telephone costs