Digital Mind AS is a business technology consultant providing unstructured information management and process automation solutions. The company was founded in 2004 in Riga, and as of now is operating from 2 offices in Riga and Tallinn serving customers predominantly in Baltic countries.
On behalf of our cooperation partner, we are looking for an experienced and cool Java Developer who is ready to take a leading role within a new SaaS business application development and deployment business line.
Your mission: To take complete, end-to-end ownership of deployment architecture design and development of CI/CD pipelines. You will be joining an agile team that continuously grows, develops, and solves customer challenges that impact both their productivity, and ultimately, employee satisfaction.
- Analyse business application development goals and needs, current state of development processes, and define strategies for future application development
- Software development, code testing and software code review
- Design Kubernetes based deployment architectures
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Take part in business application development
- Experience in enterprise web application development and deployment
- Experience in Java programming
- Bachelor’s degree (in any field)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to be able to define and design effective enterprise-scale solutions for our clients
- Good communication skills in Latvian and English
Your ultimate benefits
- To be part of a team working with Top 200 companies in the region across various industries – banking, insurance, construction, telco, logistics and others.
- Leader role in a business line that will deliver mission-critical solutions to our customers helping them to be more productive and resilient
- Flexible working hours and location (Place 11, Riga or remotely)
- Monthly gross salary EUR 2500-3700 (salary amount could be negotiable)
- Health insurance
- Training budget to develop skills and expertise.