With its mission to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
DANONE is a world leading food company built on 4 business lines: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Medical Nutrition. With products being present in over 130 markets, Danone’s brand portfolio includes such international brands as Activia, Actimel, Alpro, Danette, Danonino, Danio, evian, Volvic, Nutrilon/Aptamil, Nutricia.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide guidance in employee cases to both managers and employees and ensure correct measures and compliance to Danish and Finnish regulations as well as Nordic and Global business strategy
- Ensure implementation of HR policies and guidelines, and their compliance to Danish and Finnish regulations and business strategy.
- Coordinate employee inductions and administrate onboarding and offboarding (additionally you will support in recruitment, internal communication, engagement activities)
You will need:
- Knowledge in Danish labor law and experience in providing legal guidance connected to employment
- 2+ years of experience from a wide HR role, preferably in an international environment
- Bachelor degree within Human Resources (or other related fields)
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Working proficiency in minimum 1 Nordic language (preferably Danish)
- Experience working in Pharmaceutical, Nutritional or FMCG industry (preferably)
- Ability to travel over-night to the Danish and Finnish offices
- Career development in a purpose-driven and fast-moving international company
- A motivating and supportive culture where everyone is a leader, no matter what your position is within Danone organization
- Salary level: 1800 – 2000 € gross depending on your competences