Brand Machine Europe is a design & development company founded in 2015, with a focus on developing brands, concepts, and products for sale and distribution through other companies or retailers.
The founder and CEO, Jon Inge Gullikstad has more than 20 years’ experience in building successful brands in the sporting goods market. He is known as the entrepreneur of multiple brands, among them: Ulvang, Bavac, Johaug, Kygo, Northug etc.
New Operations team in Riga invites You, the energetic and sport-passioned professional, to join the company in the position of
JUNIOR LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
Your daily responsibilities
- Create precast and quotation documents for each sales season
- Book and follow up the inspection of all outgoing orders from producers
- Check inspections reports and coordinate with QA Manager Norway
- Register all information in order system
- Check and forward incoming orders to producers in Asia
- Follow up producers are on time according to confirmed dates
- Check and monitor that producer book forwarders on time
- Assist Snr. Logistics Coordinator with tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field, logistics or supply chain management
- You are experienced in order processing, customer support or logistics operations (+1 year)
- You easily communicate and eager to support
- Your English is fluent (written & verbal)
- You are highly organized, attentive to details and punctual
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel
Your strong advantage would be
- Practical work experience with Asian producers
- Background working with or for the textile production company
- Become the valuable part of newly created team
- International and unique experience within design and brand concept development community
- Cool opportunity to grow your professional expertise serving worldwide customers
Monthly salary – 1300 -1500 € gross (bonus on performance, health insurance, trainings & get-together, co-working space in city centre)
Apply for the vacancy "Junior Logistics Coordinator"
Recruitment Latvia, SIA. Address: Rīga, K.Valdemāra 33-35. Reg.No 40003955719. Licence issued by the State Employment Agency No 56 (18.04.2008). Ph. 67356120.