|This vacancy is no longer valid
Circle K Lietuva, UAB is inviting the new colleague to join their team in the role of
Management Coordinator (Baltics)
- Assist Executive in all daily affairs.
- Organize meetings and calendars.
- Coordinate, prepare and participate in the Baltic committee meetings.
- Help prepare presentations and committee communication.
- Prepare documents / prints.
- Write and follow up minutes and actions from the committee meetings.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Travel and weekly reimbursements and vacation logging etc. (Workday).
- Assist in e-mail handling where relevant i.e. general-and meeting requests.
- Proactively plan ahead and communicate with internal stakeholders and BU’s.
- Invoice handling (Ariba).
- Assist VPs and Baltic directors in on-boarding process.
- Various ad hoc tasks (estimated 20%).
- Higher relevant education (Business administration, communication or other).
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Similar experience in an international environment would be an advantage.
- Structured and organized.
- Service-minded and flexible.
- Excellent organizing, cooperation and communication skills.
- Respectful and trusted team player.
- Capable of high workload in multi-tasking environment.
- Salary range between 1400 – 2200 EUR/month (gross).
- Career and growth opportunities within Baltics units.