|This vacancy is no longer valid
Color Expert-Storch is part of The Storch-Ciret Group, a family-owned company, based at Wuppertal, Germany, established in 1896, who now is the leader in painting tools market in Europe, employing 1,500 employees in Europe and Asia with total sales of 250 M EUR.
The Latvian subsidiary Color Expert-Storch was established in 2009., employs 19 people and generates a turnover of a 9,4M EUR with aim to increase it to 15M EUR sales in 2025.
On behalf of our long-term Client, we are looking for a collaborative and energetic:
with the mission to ensure effective coordination of office daily activities, incl. credit control, legal, personnel & IT matters.
In Your new role, You will:
- Create productive work environment for colleagues: coordinate meetings schedules; support team with handling questions related to IT or technical equipment problems; manage relationships with service providers and landlord.
- Support the Finance Team in their daily activities, such as: control of debtors and compliance with and supervision of credit policy.
- Support HR function with various HR-related tasks regards of employment life-cycle management (incl. recruitment & on-boarding, employment documentation, local policies, agreements, and HSE procedures), organization of internal corporate events & training for team.
- Assist colleagues and company’s management with other daily tasks when necessary.
- University degree or final-year student in Accounting, Finance or a related field;
- At least 2 years of work experience in office management covering all or partially planned responsibilities;
- Fluent Latvian, English, and Russian languages (written and verbal);
- Practical user of MS Office (knowledge of Microsoft Dynamic AX – will be considered an advantage);
- Your work approach is based on a friendly attitude, the ability to set priorities working in multitask environment, the willingness to take the initiative, and active engagement in various tasks to drive positive outcomes.
- Diverse work responsibilities in a truly international and friendly environment.
- You will increase your future value and gain new skills, as well as deepen your knowledge in Accountant and HR-related matters.
Remuneration: Starting from 1600 EUR bruto (max salary level will be discussed with company representatives individually).
Working place & mode: Modern office in Riga (Zemitanu Street 9), Hybrid work model (2 days from home/3 days from office).
Benefits: Performance-based bonus (yearly) | Health insurance (after probation period) | Covered monthly cost of mobile phone | Paid birthday holidays | Support for parents with school-age children | Team building activities | Option for 2 days per week of working remotely.
If you are ready to work in a dynamic environment and want to learn from the best professionals in the industry – apply now!