A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works, and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join Merck as:
(for a temporary period 1.5-2 years)
The main purpose of the job is to ensure Merck office administration and assistance to Management and Medical department.
- Take care of Office maintenance (visitors` reception and supporting colleagues, dealing with in-out correspondence, e-mails, phone calls, purchasing office supplies and simply ensuring everything in the office is set up);
- Support Accounting function with the preparation of monthly invoices’ register and purchase orders;
- Be responsible for business correspondence, local reports’ preparation, and contract management;
- Provide support to colleagues with the preparation of travel approvals, expense & daily allowance reports, fuel write-off statements;
- Assist to company’s Management with pre-reading the agreements and other daily tasks when necessary;
- Assist to Medical Department with the preparation of reports, agreements, and online systems and tools.
- You have a Higher education (1st or 2nd level professional bachelor`s)
- You gained 1+ years of experience in the Office administration /Assistant role
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills
- You are fluent in Latvian and English
What we offer:
- Modern office in Duntes street
- Health insurance after probationary period
- Flexible work schedule with a necessity to be at the office at least 3 days a week
- Salary level: 1200 – 1400 EUR (gross)
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Does it resonate with your interests and career plans? Let’s get in touch!
Apply for the vacancy "Office Manager | Merck Serono"
Recruitment Latvia, SIA. Address: Rīga, K.Valdemāra 33-35. Reg.No 40003955719. Licence issued by the State Employment Agency No 56 (18.04.2008). Ph. 67356120.