Happy to meet You, Our Future Colleague!
We are CVO Recruitment and Simplika, the Baltic region’s leading executive search, recruitment, and staffing group.
CVO Recruitment selects middle and top-level specialists as well as top managers, complemented by related services such as market consultation, onboarding and outplacement.
Simplika on the other hand, focuses on personnel leasing and staffing, as well as the recruitment of junior specialists.
By seeking to deliver the best possible solutions to our loyal partners, during 21 years of our growth journey, we have developed a 16 mln Eur revenue company that is being trusted by 450+ partners, thousands of candidates across Europe and over 500 temporary workers in the Baltics.
In Dec 2022 we have joined Gi Group Holding, the 5th largest European staffing firm and 15th worldwide. The company employees over 6,700 staff, operates in 29 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas, provides services to more than 20,000 client companies and generates revenues of €3.2 billion (2021).
We are inspired to synergize with the Gi Group Holding family and invite You to create a new chapter of our business success story together.
PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT| Grow Your expertise together with us
We will entrust You to
- Ensure timely and correct processing of payroll and benefits for Simplika employees
- Process employee data in Horizon and CRM systems
- Be first point of contact for any related to payroll and expense reporting matter to our clients and employees
- Keep personnel files up to date
- Prepare and maintain legal employment documentation
- Organize the onboarding for new hires
- Process employees expense reports and prepare invoices
- Degree in accounting, finance, or economics or final year student
- Work experience in accounting, >1 year (incl. payroll and expense reporting)
- Knowledge of LR labour legislation and tax regulations
- Fluent Latvian and English languages (understanding of Russian is advantage)
- Practical user of MS Office (especially Excel) and ERP system
You love to
- Learn and acquire new skills and knowledge
- Go the extra mile to perform at your best
- Be proactive and involved in different tasks
- Find structured approach to work with large amount of information
- Communicate easily with different people
- Come up with the solution-to-situation
- Be accurate, attentive to details and follow timelines
Your gain and future
You will practice with different payroll models for our client companies of different industries and scale (start-ups, global market leaders, EOR service providers etc.)
You will deepen your knowledge in HR related matters, Labor legislation and taxes
You will gain valuable skills of continuous improvement (reports and internal processes)
After couple of years, you could develop further in our company as a Consultant, or you can elevate your Accountant career in any industry and company of your choice.
- Remuneration: € 1500.00 € -1800 € gross (depending on your qualification)
- Very cozy office in city center: Kr.Valdemāra iela 33-35 ( the most beautiful historical business center in Rīga)
- Benefits: Performance based bonus (quarterly) | Health insurance (after probation period) | Team building activities & Success celebration lunches | Remote work possibility | Trainings and professional seminars |Flexible working day start
- Cherry on the top: Amazing teammates, who will make your day fulfilled with support, good energy, jokes and #nevergiveup vibe
Apply for the vacancy "Payroll Accountant"
Recruitment Latvia, SIA. Address: Rīga, K.Valdemāra 33-35. Reg.No 40003955719. Licence issued by the State Employment Agency No 56 (18.04.2008). Ph. 67356120.