DNB Bank ASA is Norway’s largest financial services group and one of the largest in the Nordic region in terms of market capitalization. The Group offers a full range of financial services, including loans, savings, advisory services, insurance, and pension products for retail and corporate customers. DNB is an inclusive employer and wants great diversity in its work environment.
DNB has a Service Center in Riga, Latvia, delivering world-class services to Norwegian customers, international branches, and representative offices. DNB is passionate about Lean and the digitalization of the processes. The team in Riga has grown to more than 300 employees during the last 9 years bringing in a Scandinavian management style and streamlined processes as well as a people-oriented, friendly, and dynamic environment.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a new member of the HR team
You will be:
- a discussion partner and support for the organization, both operationally and strategically, according to the Group requirements and local legislation
- responsible for successful talent attraction and recruitment process
- managing workforce, employee retention, branding, and succession planning
- developing model and metrics for the process to ensure efficient decision making and transparent reporting
- utilizing Group experience to implement and maintain Group HR processes ensuring compliance with local labor laws and global directives
- identifying development opportunities and actively contributing to improvement work
- Solid background in HR, especially recruitment processes, min. 3 – 5 years
- Relevant higher education
- Experience in working in an international organization
- Ability to adapt to Scandinavian management style
- Great business understanding
- Good with MS Office, especially in excel and reporting
- Good knowledge of Latvian and English, preferably Norwegian
- High level of responsibility and preciseness
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- Ability to cooperate, work in a team
- Reliable, stress-resistant, and solution-oriented personality
- Positive attitude towards work and tasks
- Lean and continuous improvement in all you do
- Contemporary working environment with high ethical standards and values
- Scandinavian style of management, international and friendly environment
- Variety of new knowledge sharing and training opportunities (including learning of Norwegian language) and development opportunities in the Group
- Flexibility on working hours, home office options, all social guarantees, health and accident insurance, seniority benefits
- Company events and active social life
- A modern office with free parking
- 2500-3000 EUR monthly gross (depending on experience and competencies of the candidate)
To meet customers’ needs and achieve our goals, we require talented and motivated employees.
The mission is: “We are here. So, you can stay ahead.” which provides DNB with direction at all levels. In order to meet the Group’s needs, we require employees from different backgrounds and with differing expertise. If you enjoy focusing on the customer and identify with the values: curious, bold, and responsible, you could be a great fit for us!
Apply for the vacancy "People Partner"
Recruitment Latvia, SIA. Address: Rīga, K.Valdemāra 33-35. Reg.No 40003955719. Licence issued by the State Employment Agency No 56 (18.04.2008). Ph. 67356120.