Dinex Group, the leading global manufacturer and distributor of innovative exhaust and emission products and solutions, is looking for
Quality, Health and Safety Manager, Latvia
who will act in a contributing role for building “Dinex Culture of Safety & Quality”.
Your responsibility areas:
- Lead Latvia manufacturing plant efforts to ensure customer quality expectations and requirements are being effectively managed in a production environment where “Safety comes first”
- Provide technical support to all areas of the Plant in assessment, implementation, and maintenance of Quality & Safety systems that meet relevant standards
- Review quality trends. Lead in identifying root causes of problem, institute corrective actions to ensure timely and effective resolution of customer complaints via appropriate team-oriented problem-solving methodology (8D, 6 Sigma, etc.)
- Relevant technical degree, preferably in engineering
- More than 5 years of experience in Quality Management from international company, preferably automotive
- Knowledge in Quality standards ISO 9001 is a must, knowledge in ISO 14001, ISO 50001, IATF 16949 , FMEA, APQP, PPAP, SQA would be an asset
- Ability to motivate and energize the team for quality and safety improvement through strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (LAT, ENG, RUS-verbal)
- Salary level up to 4000 €
- Yearly bonus and benefit program
- Great career opportunities in exiting global environment
We value personal and authentic management style that contains words like action, motivation, feedback, teamwork and humour, so if you see yourself as a part of our team – send in your CV and motivation letter!