Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject –if you’re looking for meaningful work in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will lend a hand in integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in the position of TECHNICAL PROJECT COORDINATOR.
The primary responsibilities of Technical Project Coordinator will be to serve as a deputy to Technical Project Manager, by providing overall support to the success of the Project Management team and contributing to the coordination and planning of activities of an assigned project to ensure that the goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame, funding parameters and to the highest level of quality.
What’s in it for You
- A job with purpose and impact
- Exceptional international project experience
- Innovation-driven work
- Professional and self-development
- Flexible work arrangement
- Benefits and Bonus programme
- Supportive network of professionals
- Salary from 2500 EUR (before taxes).
We will entrust You to
- Handle, organize and distribute the incoming and outgoing technical documentation for AsBo (EU Directive 2013/402) and NoBo (EU Directive 2016/797) services in accordance with the company procedures and the instructions of the direct manager
- Develop tasks and objectives, ensure that all tasks are delivered on-time, in quality, within scope and budget
- Coordinate and control internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of tasks ensuring the delivery of the project
- Measure project performance and report to Technical Project Manager
- Follow-up project management plan and related activities according to PMI
- Organize meetings and provide necessary support to the Technical Project Manager
- When necessary record and prepare meeting minutes, align with the meeting participants, and distribute
- Assist Technical project manager in communication with Affected Parties and Stakeholders
- Process the information received in e-mails and letters, coordinate response with the Technical Project Manager and other involved experts, distribute the information to the persons involved in the project
- Presentation and reporting material preparation in PowerPoint, Visio, MS Word, etc.
- In accordance with the employer’s request and within the scope of the work responsibilities, to participate in the preparation of technical specifications and participate at the RB Rail AS public procurement committees
- Perform other tasks within the scope of the duties.
To succeed, you should have
- Secondary vocational or Bachelors’ degree in system engineering, project management or quality management or equivalent field
- Basic project management knowledge (estimating / forecasting / reporting / resources
- 3+ years’ experience in infrastructure construction/ design/ expertise
- Experience in working with technical standards
- Outstanding organizational abilities and technical mindset
- Effective communication skills both verbal and in writing, and a strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to process large-volume information
- Precision, high level of responsibility
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Knowledge of special software (e.g. AutoCAD, Power BI, MS Project, ProjectWise) will be considered as advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Latvian languages
- High ethical standards, honesty, and perfect reputation
- Strive for continuous improvement.
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “TECHNICAL PROJECT COORDINATOR” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA “Recruitment Latvia”: email@example.com by January 20, 2022.
By submitting this application (CV, motivation letter, etc) the applicant provides the authorisation for the processing of personal data by RB Rail AS (“Controller”) and SIA “Recruitment Latvia”, Reg. No 40003955719, as its respective recruitment partners. The personal data indicated in the application documents will be processed for the purposes of the recruitment and hiring processes only as is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f ) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation)
Apply for the vacancy "Technical Project Coordinator | Rail Baltica"
Recruitment Latvia, SIA. Address: Rīga, K.Valdemāra 33-35. Reg.No 40003955719. Licence issued by the State Employment Agency No 56 (18.04.2008). Ph. 67356120.