Are you eager to use your knowledge of electronics or automation on day to day bases? Are you interested in solving technical questions? This is your chance to become a part of the company’s team – one of the largest distributors of electronics, IT and automation technologies in Europe!
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Your daily responsibilities:
- Support colleagues in handling quotations by bringing technical expertise and product knowledge.
- Respond to colleagues’ and customer questions that need support via email, chat etc.
- Improve the customer experience by enhancing the xref database.
- Provide professional service to colleagues across all teams.
- Identify additional sales opportunities and lead (up-sell / cross-sell) – provide input to sales teams.
- Support colleagues from sales by being 1st go-to point for technical questions.
For this opportunity you will need:
- Technical education, preferably in electronics, automation, engineering or telecommunications.
- Preferred experience in application or distribution of electronic and electromechanical components, automation and test & measurement.
- Fluent English skills, both oral and written.
- Service oriented attitude and willingness to help colleagues.
What will you get?
- Monthly salary according to your competence (1500 – 1800 EUR gross per month).
- Friendly and professional team in the centre of Riga.
- Work experience in an international company.
- Opportunity to grow and develop professionally.