On behalf of our client, we are looking for a dedicated and motivated professional who’s mission is to lead transformation initiatives efficiently in a position of
Transformation & Change Manager | Nordics & Baltics regions
> You will support, create, and implement different HR activities and strategic projects within the change& business transformation agenda and roadmap, like preparation of communication material, engagement activities, facilitating workshops, review processes, ways of working and governance incl. meetings (cycle, decision forums).
> You will use your creativity to find solutions that meet both the needs of employees and the broader business perspective. With a broad scope and many internal stakeholders, you are always working both strategically and hands-on to achieve results.
Your areas of responsibility:
- Support of HR initiatives within the change plan contributing to Nordics & Baltics region’s Transformation agenda.
- Analyze the impact on the business, including the stakeholders, policies, and processes, of any change project or initiative.
- Collaborate with the internal Transfo team, CBU Leadership teams and local HR teams regarding the change process and strategic projects.
- Create and implement change management tools that prepare leaders and people managers for a smooth transition.
- Support preparation of communication materials for leaders & relevant stakeholders | leadership roadmaps; communications, coaching, training, resistance management plans
- Prepare and organize internal communication and engagement activities within the change agenda | change workshops and Leadership initiatives.
- 5+ years’ successful work experience in the Human resource and organization development field, preferably in a complex matrix international organization.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change process, and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Knowledge of Project Management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Great communication skills in English both written and spoken
- Excel and ppt skill
- A team-player mentality and hands-on attitude
- High level of autonomy and proactivity, thrive in a fast-changing environment, able to prioritize, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines, structure, and simplify where needed.
- Results-oriented and focused on Excellence in Execution
- Excellent stakeholder management | project management skills and ability to drive things forward.
- A 1-year contract (with extension possibilities) and based at Riga’s office, with the possibility of working from home a couple of days/week.
- Remuneration: Starting from €3500.00 gross (max salary level will be discussed with company representatives individually).
- Benefits: Health and Accidence Insurance; Sports and wellness program; Learning opportunities for your professional development; Organization & Team events.
CAREER | Personal Growth: Opportunity to join a big international company with many options to grow and develop, to learn and contribute; We have very diverse career paths, from HR to Sales, form Mkt to HR, from Supply chain to Finance and offer a unique chance to be in the driver seat for a fantastic career – not only in HR.
Purpose and CULTURE: We are purpose driven, have a great culture and strong values; offering a great place to work with very open, engaged and fun colleagues and a strong spirit of teamwork -our values can be felt in the daily collaboration.
AUTHONOMY and IMPACT: we offer the freedom to contribute with own ideas, everyone is a leader, everyone can contribute; it is not about working time but about passion and impact; to regulated way how to do things but freedom to be yourself (at the same time: flexibility and agility are required; few clear process or standards require that someone is comfortable with not being tools exactly what and how to do it)
Apply for the vacancy "Transformation & Change Manager"
Recruitment Latvia, SIA. Address: Rīga, K.Valdemāra 33-35. Reg.No 40003955719. Licence issued by the State Employment Agency No 56 (18.04.2008). Ph. 67356120.