Premier Restaurants Baltics is comprised of a team of more than 2,000 people. The company is part of Premier Capital plc, the Developmental Licensee for McDonald’s in Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta and Romania, operating 163 restaurants thanks to 8,800 people. More than 130 million customers are served every year across the six markets. Premier Capital is the McDonald’s business within Hili Ventures, a group present in 10 countries engaged in multi-sited activities with McDonald’s and Apple, logistics, marine & engineering, technology, oil & gas, property, hospitality and leasing.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for
IT MANAGER | Baltic States
As a member of international IT management team You will:
- Be involved in designing and implementing Global organization’s IT strategy
- Develop and govern full lifecycle of IT Project, monitor progress and implement changes where necessary
- Lead and manage all phases of the IT procurement function: vendor management, budget orders, payments, Capex control
- Create and maintain security architecture: coordinate procedures, implement new IT policies and requirements, that ensure compliance to security standards and best practices
- Lead IT Team and effective communicate with vendors, end-users, and other relevant stakeholders compile project reports and inform management regarding challenges or delays
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- Having university degree in IT, Computer Science or other related discipline
- Practical experience with developing project management full cycle: from stage of functional requirements’ definition up to stage of roll out (within international environment).
- 3 – 5 years in a leading role in retail, catering, FMCG, logistics or service industries
- Fluent Latvian and English – both written and spoken (every day working languages)
- Excellent multitasking, creative problem-solving and negotiations skills
- Applicable certificates related to industry (will be considered as advantage)
Why You’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues in well-equipped working environment
- Company benefits: Performance-based annual bonus, a Company car (can be used for private needs), Health Insurance “BTA” or financial compensation for health insurance, Employee 50% discount card, Training budget to develop skills and expertise
Remuneration: 4200.00 – 4600.00 EUR (max € to be agreed individually with final candidate)
If You are ready to become a part of World market leader with growing business prospects – please let us know about You!
Apply for the vacancy "IT Manager | Baltics"
Recruitment Latvia, SIA. Address: Rīga, K.Valdemāra 33-35. Reg.No 40003955719. Licence issued by the State Employment Agency No 56 (18.04.2008). Ph. 67356120.