Antalis is part of the Japanese group Kokusai Pulp & Paper, which is a worldwide market leader in the distribution of paper, packaging and visual communication.
Antalis is socially responsible and agile in broadening company’s business portfolio, accelerating their digital transformation, developing their teams and achieving strong returns on capital employed.
On behalf of our client, we are inviting You to join Antalis digital team as
MarCom Project Manager
Your daily adventures will be:
- Manage, create and run effective omnichannel marketing campaigns for primarily the Latvian market in the packaging sector using the latest digital marketing automation tools.
- Be involved in the creative and innovative part of the digital campaigns that will strengthen and streamline Antalis’ online presence on all digital platforms, especially LinkedIn&Facebook.
- Localize international and regional marketing campaigns from English to Latvian, craft own content for chosen marketing communication channels.
- Support local team arranging SoMe trainings and advisement as well as monitoring and analyzing SoMe activity results.
- Develop newsletters, white papers and customer cases, plan and coordinate events and webinars for B2B / B2BC clients.
It is therefore important that You can write and that you are creative when it comes to creating content, as our marketing is developed for different target groups in collaboration with sales.
We believe You will succeed in the role if You have:
- Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Marketing project management experience and at least 2 years of successful experience in the field of digital marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Latvian and English is mandatory
- Copywriting skills and knowledge of SEO and landing pages
- Strong self-starter, get-things-done attitude and good collaboration skills
- Will be considered as an advantage: knowledge of marketing automation programs (e.g. Eloqua) and Adobe Creative Suit, Photoshop or InDesign
Among your benefits:
- You will become a member of a professional MarCom Nordic/Baltic cluster team and learn from experienced and welcoming colleagues
- You will represent the market leader, working on marketing projects within the Nordic/Baltic cluster, regionally, or locally
Join the company and gain:
- Friendly colleagues & supportive Management
- “Work from home” possibility
- Financial support for getting to the office and free parking
- Salary level starting from 1700 € gross monthly & company benefits (health and accident insurance, computer, mobile phone, Team building activities)
- International work environment that will develop Your skills and encourage for progress in Your career
Antalis vision is to strengthen company as the leading and most trusted international business-to-business distributor of papers, packaging, visual communication supplies and equipment and associated services.
Antalis mission is to deliver excellence for their customers through expertise and innovation in the products and services that company provide and in their relationships with business partners and stakeholders.
Many employees with different professional experience, education, and age have started and successfully developed their careers in Antalis.
We believe that You will succeed too!
Apply for the vacancy "MarCom Project Manager"
Recruitment Latvia, SIA. Address: Rīga, K.Valdemāra 33-35. Reg.No 40003955719. Licence issued by the State Employment Agency No 56 (18.04.2008). Ph. 67356120.